Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Finally!

Seems like the weather has finally decided to cool off a little here. It has been so hot lately that you would think we were still in the middle of summer, instead of October being right around the corner. I know I live in Florida and I know it is hot here, but I think I can safely say that it has been unseasonably hot for the past few weeks.

I was so happy this morning when I realized it was cool enough outside that I could open up the windows for awhile. It also made the cats very happy and they have spent the morning dashing from one window to the other to look out and feel the cool breeze on their faces.

In other news, there really isn't any news. Still putting out applications and keeping my fingers crossed. Bo's first show with his band is this weekend, so we are both getting excited about that! And that's all I really have this morning.

No comments: