Friday, November 9, 2007

Not the results I thought I would get...

I don't really consider myself a princess in any way, shape or form. However, I grew up with the Disney princesses, so I couldn't resist this quiz.



Which Disney Princess Are You?

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


I didn't think I would be this Disney princess, but then, I'm not sure which one I thought I would be. If that makes any sense. *shrug*





What City Should You Live In?

You should live in New York City. America's largest city will ensure that you will blend into the crowd. You are the brooding type--introspective, creative, and eccentric--and NYC's cutting-edge, individualistic culture and ambience will appeal to you.
Find Your Character @ BrainFall.com


Again, I really don't see myself as a New Yorker. I think I'm too nice to live in New York. Then again, I'm not sure where else I should live. I'm pretty happy where I am now.

No comments: