Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well phooey!

What do you do when something you thought was going to happen....something you were counting on, planning for and basically setting up your life around....just disappears?

I just realized that the job opportunity I thought I might have after I graduate doesn't actually exist. I really don't want to think about this right now, but I'm going to have to at some point. I'm going to have to figure out what I'm going to do and that just really sucks because I thought I had that all figured out already.

Back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

Steven said...

What happened?

Liz said...

Well, I thought that a specific job would be open in the museum I've interned at this past summer. I really loved my internship and next semester, I'm going to start working for them part time doing the same thing. I thought when I graduated a full-time position doing what I've already been doing would open up. Turns out that full-time position won't really exist anymore.

There are other possibilities at the museum, but I was really looking forward to this one.