Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thank goodness for a break

So, I just finished this major assignment for my educational psychology course and turned it in yesterday morning. It was so hard!!! I got so stressed out doing it and it took me forever. Plus, I'm not a psychology student, so I'm sure it was much easier for everyone else in the class. I know I did my best, even though I dragged my feet and bitched about it the entire time, but in this case I'm not sure if my best is good enough. I mean, my work has to compare with other students who specialize in this area and I just don't think I'm good enough. I don't know anyway to make it better though. I just have to take the grade I get and live with it. I hope it doesn't mess up my final grade too much, though. So far, I have a perfect A average as a grad student and I'd really like to keep it that way.

Ok, enough whining. I'm just glad its over and now I can focus on other things. I didn't realize how stressed and preoccupied I was until after I turned it in yesterday. I felt so much better last night and I'm in a much better mood today. Sad how one assignment can throw me off my stride that much. I guess it shouldn't be such a surprise though. I know I'm a perfectionist when it comes to schoolwork.

1 comment:

Steven said...

Yes! I understand how you feel. I finished a group oral presentation today that I had been working on for the past two weeks. Public speaking was never my forte' and the professor had told the class last week that that presentation was awful. She said this right after that group finished speaking! I lost many hours of sleep this past week...