Friday, December 14, 2007

LOLcats for my friends

Ok, I admit it. I have fallen prey to the Internet sensation of LOLcats. I can't help myself. They are just too cute and absolutely hilarious. This afternoon I spent about 1/2 an hour looking through lots of these ridiculous pictures and I came across a few that reminded me of some of my friends. So, I thought I'd share.




This one just makes me think of many people in my group of friends. For some reason, this phrase pops up quite often among my friends.









Kipp, this one is for you. No explanation needed. In fact, this one may actually be you in cat form.








This cat makes me think of my friend Matt. He really liked a similar image about a pony, so I think he'd like this one, too.








For Joe.










This reminds me of Faith, who studies Russian and is the only person who has ever made Borscht, that I know of.







And finally, for my husband. He says this all the time. He has even threatened to record it and just hit play whenever he feels it would be appropriate.





For those of my friends who didn't get a LOLcat, I'm sorry. I'm sure there's one out there for you. I just haven't found it yet.

No comments: